Please read the rules and regulations below carefully before submitting your form
Clubs and Societies Day will be held for TUU affiliated Sporting Clubs and Societies at Sandy Bay TUU Ref Steps/Car Park on Wednesday 1st March 2017 from 2-6pm. NOTE* from 2-3pm will be totally DRY – NO ALCOHOL.
A Department of Treasury & Finance Liquor Licence for the whole area will be completed by the TUU.
RULES FOR RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL FOR THIS EVENT:
These rules are a statutory requirement of the Liquor and Accommodation Act 1990.
– It is an offence to sell, serve, supply or allow the supply of alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 years. You personally could be fined up to $7,700 and the licencee could be fined $15,400. If you are unsure or doubtful you are obliged to ask for ID.
– It is an offence to sell, serve, supply or allow supply of alcohol to anyone who appears to be drunk. You personally could be fined up to $7,700. Licenced premises are private property; as an alcohol server you have the right to refuse service to anybody.
OTHER RULES REQUIRED BY TUU MANAGEMENT
1. Any persons serving alcohol on a stall must hold an RSA certificate and be wearing the authorised TUU wristband.
2. No glass is allowed – only cans and plastic.
3. No more than 6 drinks per membership are to be given out.
4. Only two alcoholic drinks can be given out at any one time. Drinks can be redeemed with drink cards. REMEMBER 2 HANDS 2 CANS!
5. No closed drinks are to be served.
6. Stall users must not serve alcohol before 3pm or after 5:45pm.
7. You will need to complete a Temporary Stall Application Form before the 15th of February.
8. If your stall is serving food, local guidelines must be followed and an application made for a food stall certificate. Both are available online at https://tuu.com.au/clubs-societies/src-event-booking-check-list/step-2-southern-tasmania-temporary-food-permit-application/
9. If your stall is serving alcohol you must apply for a University Liquor Permit (at least 3 weeks before event) at http://www.utas.edu.au/campus-services/stall-and-liquor-permits
10. If you require anything from the TUU Hire Store on the day, you will need to fill in a Hire Store booking form at https://tuu.com.au/content/uploads/2016/02/2016-TUU-Societies-Shed-Hire-Declaration-.pdf
11. Ensure that all your stall’s rubbish is placed in the bags supplied/bins located against the fence in the TUU carpark (This includes cardboard cartons). Please leave your area tidy!
12. Stall users must clear area ASAP at 6pm.
There will be no warnings given. If you disobey any TUU rules or licencing requirements, your Club/Society will be required to stop serving and leave immediately.