A Fair University Community
Check your filter
The ‘Find the Right Blend’ campaign aims to promote diversity, inclusivity and respectful behaviour at the University of Tasmania. The idea of ‘Check your Filter’ aims to promote and adhere to respecting each other, despite our differences.
We believe everybody has the right to study, work and live in an environment where they feel safe and respected.
We want those within our university community to:
- Feel able to challenge any discrimination or harassment they may encounter
- Feel comfortable coming forward to report incidents
- Be open-minded and treat others with fairness and respect, regardless of their background
- Always consider how their behaviour can impact others
- Be more conscious of the way they speak to one another and promoting an inclusive, respectful and diverse community.