Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards
Published 8 December 2017
Nominations close Wednesday 13th December 2017
The Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards are a great way to recognise young people in Tasmania and their achievements. If you know someone who deserves recognition, then read on to find out how they can be rewarded for their efforts.
It only takes 2 minutes to change someone’s life! Let us help you recognise someone you know who is achieving great things.
Nominations for the Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards are closing next week and we don’t want you to miss out!
Here are some reasons why we would love for you to enter someone into the Awards:
1. It is free to enter and so easy to do
2. You could make someone’s day by nominating them
3. Winners share in $11,000 and receive a magnificent trophy
4. A media release is sent out for every nominee that enters, in turn increasing promotion for the nominee
5. Should the nominee become a semi-finalist or a finalist, we will promote them on our social media pages and further media releases will be sent to their local papers
6. Everyone who is entered in the Awards receives a certificate of achievement
You can enter someone into one of the 9 categories in the attached E-Flyer. You might even like to enter yourself – All you need to do is click here.
Or, to make it a little easier, if you are able to provide the following, we can do the rest for you:
– The first name and last name of the person you wish to recognise
– The Award Category you wish to enter the person into
– Their email address
– Their contact phone number
– Their date of birth, if known
– Your name, contact number and email address
We will contact them to let them know you have nominated them and we will have them complete the questions online.
To find out more about the Awards please click here.
Nominations close Wednesday 13th December 2017 – so be quick to start yours!